“In recent years, the research and development of ceramic bearings in China, abroad and abroad have achieved fruitful results and substantial progress. They have been applied in machine tools, chemical industry, aerospace and other fields and have played a miraculous effect.”
1. High speed and accelerating ability - It can be operated under the condition of dn value exceeding 3 million, and the slip, wear and heat can be reduced;
2. Long life and wear-resistance - The fatigue life of all-ceramic bearings is expected to be 10-50 times longer than that of all-steel bearings. Hybrid ceramic bearings have a life expectancy that is 3-5 times longer than that of all-steel bearings.
3. Little needed lubrication - Ceramic material has low coefficient of friction, oil-lubricated ceramic bearings, the lubricating capacity is still not lower than the traditional lubricant commonly used in steel bearings in the case of thinning or lean oil;
4. Abrasion resistance - Because ceramic materials are inert materials, it is more resistant to corrosion and wear;
5. Rigidity - Because of the high elastic modulus of ceramic materials, its rigidity is 15-20% larger than ordinary steel bearings;
6. High temperature resistant - full ceramic bearings can work above 500C;
7. Low torque - According to the structure, the ceramic bearing torque is reduced by about 1/3;
8. Non-magnetic non-conductive - ceramic bearings can be free from magnetic, electrical damage;
With the deepening of research and breakthroughs in a large number of manufacturing technologies, the application prospect of ceramic bearings in high-speed, high-temperature, corrosion-resistant fields will be considerable.